OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA (OSA) IS A COMMON COMORBIDITY OF AFIB
The new WatchPAT™ Unified provides a comprehensive single-night home sleep study from a single finger probe. Combining PAT™ and oximetry in a single-finger probe, the WatchPAT™ Unified provides accurate AHI, RDI and ODI. Home Sleep Tests are now more effective and efficient.
MANAGING OSA MAY IMPACT ABLATION OUTCOMES
The presence of OSA is a well documented and confirmed indication a patient will go on to develop AFib. For patients already identified with AFib but as yet undiagnosed OSA, the likelihood of AFib recurrence is significantly higher if the OSA remains undiagnosed and untreated.
With a more user-friendly interface and greater comfort from the lower profile design, the patient will receive a positive diagnostic experience using the WatchPAT® Unified. From a clinical perspective, the simple in-home set-up process alongside improved wear-ability will ensure the possibility of a test failure is significantly reduced enabling a more effective and efficient diagnostic process.
Through the exclusive PAT™ technology, sleep apnea can be diagnosed without the need for nasal cannulas or effort belts. It is the only device that measures real sleep time and sleep stages without the use of EEG electrodes attached to the head. Worn on the patients wrist, it uses a non-invasive finger mounted probe, making the WatchPAT™ as easy and as comfortable as wearing a watch.
ENHANCED FEATURES BENEFITTING BOTH THE CLINICIAN AND THE PATIENT
The ONLY single-finger Home Sleep Test – Combination Oximeter & PAT™ Probe
6 Channel HST – Uniquely provides True-Sleep Time RDI & AHI and Sleep Architecture
Simple and User-Friendly – reduction of most patient in-home set-up errors
Significantly improved reliability and efficiency – truly enabling single-night unattended home sleep test
Overall reduction of in-office set-up, training time, maintenance and cleaning
UNIFIED HAS UNIQUE CLINICAL FEATURES
- Automatic sleep analysis software to facilitate and speed up patient diagnosis alongside the ability to review the raw data signal.
- The WatchPAT™ Unified has a new lower profile design making it comfortable for the system is an extremely comfortable recording system for patients and its ease of use is certainly unparalleled.
- The system has FDA Approval and in 2011, was approved by the AASM (American Academy of Sleep Medicine, formerly ASDA) for the ambulatory diagnosis of OSA.
- WatchPAT™ provides you with a comprehensive report of sleep and respiratory data.
- WatchPAT™ is probably one of the best published polygraphic systems on the market and is successfully validated against standard cardio-respiratory polysomnographic recordings and analysis.
- Full disclosure software provides. – Real Sleep Time – RDI and AMI – ODI (Oxygen Desaturation Index) – Heart Rate – Body Position – Snoring Intensity (dB) – Sleep Stages and Architecture (wake/light/deep) – REM/non REM Sleep – Sleep Fragmentation – Sleep statistics.
We are delighted to be able to offer you the opportunity to experience the features and benefits of the new WatchPAT™ Unified system with a free of charge evaluation. To arrange an evaluation, please contact us directly on +44 (0) 1451 812402, firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to enquire online.
If you require further information on the technical aspects of the new WatchPAT™ Unified system or would like to gain more information and how it can assist you in your clinic or in your treatment, we would be happy to answer your questions. Please contact us directly on +44 (0) 1451 812402, email@example.com or click here to enquire online.