Sereno-tube angled suction tips
Bringing you the latest in surgical accessories, we are delighted to bring the Sereno-Tube single use angled suction tips into our product portfolio.
For use in ear, nose and throat and dentistry, Sereno-Tubes are single use suction tips manufactured in the UK, sterilised and individually sealed in a peel pack.
Compared to many other products on the market, Sereno-Tubes use a thin wall steel in their manufacture. This gives the user more suction in a smaller space. Sereno-Tubes also use radial curve technology. This provides the same strength as traditional thick wall steel, but has the advantage of reducing the tendency to block.
Sereno-Tube is available in two lengths – 70mm and 80mm for flexible application. The angled design also ensures a clear line of vision enabling the clinician to examine the ear, nose or mouth without their view being obscured.
For use in otology and dentistry, Sereno-Tube is available in the following sizes:
- CS00208 – 70mm length, Green, 2mm diameter, 14 Guage
- CS80208 – 80mm length, Green, 2mm diameter, 14 Guage
- CS00140 – 70mm length, White, 1.6mm diameter, 16 Guage
- CS80140 – 80mm length, White, 1.6mm diameter, 16 Guage
- CS00180 – 70mm length, Pink, 2mm diameter, 18 Guage
- CS80180 – 80mm length, Pink, 2mm diameter, 18 Guage
- CS00100 – 70mm length, Yellow, 2mm diameter, 20 Guage
- CS80101 – 80mm length, Yellow, 2mm diameter, 20 Guage
- CS00070 – 70mm length, Black, 2mm diameter, 22 Guage
- CS80070 – 80mm length, Black, 2mm diameter, 22 Guage
- CS00040 – 70mm length, Purple, 2mm diameter, 24 Guage
- CS80040 – 80mm length, Purple, 2mm diameter, 24 Guage
– All of the above angled suction tubes are available in boxes of 50 pcs.
– Straight suction tips are also available upon request.
- CS742001 – Sereno-tube suction tip handle (50 pieces per box).
- CS742015 – Sereno-tube for use in nasal suction, 2mm diameter (other sizes are available)
To request a product sample, contact us using our online contact form.
Alternatively e-mail us directly or call – Tel. 01451 812 402