Intelligent, Interactive Monitoring
The Night Shift™ system uses vibrotactile feedback to discourage supine sleep and treat mild to moderate sleep apnea and snoring. Supine feedback is initiated only after the patient falls asleep; the frequency and intensity of feedback adapts to meet the requirements of each user.
Web-based reports provide compliance information associated with changes in sleep position efficiency and snoring. The low-profile enclosure and quick-release magnetic buckle enclosed in a soft silicone neck strap provides a comfortable, safe and secure resulting in high levels of patient compliance.
The Night Shift™ provides a cost effective , simple solution, to treat the mild to moderate supine apnea and snorers.
Vibro-tactile positional therapy
The Night Shift™ is a clinically proven solution for patients with positional obstructive sleep apnea (POSA) and snorers. Worn on the back of the neck, Night Shift™ begins to vibrate when the users start to back-sleep. The vibration slowly increases in intensity until the user changes positions.
Effective and clinically proven
– 90% of POSA participants responded to Night Shift™ therapy
– The median AHI reduction was 79%
– Participants had significantly less sleep fragmentation and hypoxemia
– Participants reported they slept more deeply
– Majority of participants experienced reduced daytime sleepiness and depression symptoms
– Across participants, the percent of time snoring above 50 dB was significantly reduced
Would you like to purchase the Night Shift™? – We are delighted to be able to offer you the ability to order this item online – visit our ‘Order’ page and follow the on page instructions to process your order.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss your interest in ordering this product in more detail, please contact us using our online contact form or contact us directly on 01451 812 402 / email@example.com.